Liposomes are very small, spherical structures made of a double lipid layer. They are vesicles filled with water (or an aqueous solution), surrounded by a lipid layer. The shell of liposomes is similar to biological membranes.
Liposomes have the ability to transport both water and fatty substances, which makes them a very good system for transporting substances to the cells of our body.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper production of collagen for the normal functioning of bones. By using a daily dose of 200 mg, it contributes to the maintenance of the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. Vitamin C has been closed in liposomes in LIPOSOL C 1000 (TM). Liposomes are small lipid globules that form naturally when water comes in contact with lecithin, an ingredient in non-GM soybeans. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When vitamin C is dissolved in water and mixed with lecithin, the process of liposomal encapsulation takes place. The result is better absorption of vitamin C in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron
- contributes to the proper obtaining of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the proper course of mental (psychological) activities
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Available flavours: lemon, orange, natural
Liposol B Complex Folate 100% (TM):
- has a positive effect during convalescence after surgery
- supports the work of the vascular system
- takes an active part in the system of sex hormones
- is responsible for energy management in the body
- supports the work of the nervous and hematopoietic systems
- contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during - pregnancy